RSC Health and Safety Consultants
Leading UK health and safety consultants and training services provider
Whatever your business or industry, our experienced health and safety consultants are there to assist you with the complicated array of health and safety legislation, ensuring compliance and reducing the potential of enforcement action or civil claims for negligence.
At RSC we offer a wide range of health and safety consultancy and safety training services including:
Health & Safety Services:
- Company specific health and safety policies
- General risk assessments
- Fire risk assessments
- COSHH risk assessments
- Safe systems of work / method statements
- Company specific health and safety management systems
- Company safety auditing and inspections
- On-site safety inspections
- Provision of competent person service
- CDM (construction) consultants
- Specialist construction / demolition safety services
- Asbestos management
- Asbestos contractor auditing and inspections
- Production of company health and safety handbooks
- Assistance with client pre-qualification questionnaires
- Assistance with accreditation schemes including Contractors Health & Safety Scheme (CHAS), ConstructionLine, Safe Contractor, Exor, Safe-T-Cert
- Interactive e-Learning
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Working Safely
- Asbestos Awareness
- Manual Handling
- Working at Heights
- Practical Risk Assessment
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Fire Warden / Appointed Person
- Use of Hand-Held Fire Extinguishers
- General Health and Safety Awareness
- Construction Specific Health and Safety Awareness
Please use the links to gain further information or use our ‘Call Back’ service for further advice or assistance.
Our Health and Safety consultants constantly have their fingers on the pulse, keep up to date on the latest industry developments in our Health and Safety blog!
If your enquiry is of an urgent nature please call Andy Stones (Director) direct on 07875 220 870 for advice or assistance.
Nationwide Health and Safety Consultancy and Training Services
Our consultants regularly operate nationwide between sites from the South coast up to Aberdeen. Our client base includes some well-known names including Britannia Hotels, BAE Systems and Pontins Holiday Parks, as well as a number of large and smaller well established companies ranging from less than 5 employees up to 250 employees, generally known as small to medium enterprise’s (SME’s).
One of our more popular products is our retained ‘Health and Safety Competent Person’ service, which allows companies to have access to competent health and safety advice in accordance with reg. 7 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999. The service allows you to spread the costs associated with health and safety management throughout the financial year through regular monthly fixed payments. To allow this service to be affordable to all companies of varying sizes, costs are based on the size of company in relation to the number of employees.
We have consultants with particular experience in training delivery, construction and asbestos safety along with the more general health and safety disciplines. We can also provide you with CDM Safety consultant services for your construction projects, ensuring companliance with the latest CDM Regulations.
For more information on the types of buisinesses we are able to offer our services to, visit our industries served page.