Our downloads are provided free of charge to provide you with specific guidance or extra information that we felt would be best suited to stand-alone documents rather than being included in detail within the general website pages.
Additionally, we have provided fully editable templates in Microsoft Word format that you may download, edit and use free of charge to assist you in developing your own internal health and safety management systems. Please note, these may not be used for re-sale or profit.
The documents provided have been written in-house by our team of health and safety professionals. We hope you find them of interest and of benefit, and assist you to understand the sometime complicated array of health and safety legislation.
We intend to continually add to the documents available, so please save this page in your browser favourites and revisit the pages on a regular basis to see what’s available. If you have an area of safety management where you feel you would benefit from a plain speaking guidance document, please feel free to inform us at email@example.com.
General Documents & Guidance
- RSC H&S Competent Person Service brochure
- Your top health and safety questions answered
- IEE Portable Appliance Testing Frequency Table
Fully Editable 'MS Word' Documents
- General Risk Assessment Template
- Manual Handling Risk Assessment Template
- Company Fire Log Book
- Fire Risk Assessment Review Template
- Basic COSHH Assessment Template
- Near Miss Reporting Form
- Construction Site Safety Induction Form
- Toolbox Talk Record Form
- CHAS Application Checklist (more than 5 employees)
Informative Blog Posts
- Manual Handling: Guide to ensuring safe lifting tasks
- FFI Update
- HSE's Fee for intervention
- Fire Safety: Know your responsibilities
- Safety in the office environment
- Welfare at work
- Control of substances hazardous to health
- How to prevent contact dermatitis
- Improve your safety performance through consultation
- Slips and trips; winter conditions
- The importance of housekeeping within the workplace
- Health and safety training
- Workplace transport safety
If you would like to be added to our newsletter distribution list, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org